- Oral presentations time is 25 mins with 20 mins talk and 5 mins Q&A.
- There will be a laptop in the presentation room, but you may use your own laptop for your presentation.
- If you use your own laptop, make sure you hook up your laptop and run a test before the presentation.
- Prepare your poster in the size of 24 inches x 36 inches, portrait and bring your poster.
- Posterboards will be set up by lunchtime each day.
- You should be able to mount your poster to the posterboard between 12 noon and 1pm.
- A self-standing posterboard, clips, double-sided tape will be available to mount posters to the posterboards.